WELCOME TO APEXX TECHNOLOGIES [https://apexxtechnologies.com]
- Personal Data – Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing – Any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- Data subject – A natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
- We/us (either capitalized or not) – APEXX TECHNOLOGIES – https://apexxtechnologies.com
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
The Apexx Technologies – Promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose, Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a time period, Apexx Technologies don’t store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- The Apexx Technologies always trays do best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS ON APEXX TECHNOLOGIES P-A
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Rectification right – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Restrict processing right– meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS ON APEXX TECHNOLOGIES P-B
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
THE APEXX TECHNOLOGIES WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTS FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT APEXX TECHNOLOGIES (https://apexxtechnologies.com, OUR BLOG or WEBSITE]?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience
WHEN DO “APEXX TECHNOLOGIES” COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, contact us section, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site, Comments A Post Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
COMMENTS ON APEXX TECHNOLOGIES
When visitors leave comments on Apexx Technologies (https://apexxtechnologies.com) site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
MEDIA USE ON APEXX TECHNOLOGIES
If you upload images to the Apexx Technologies [https://apexxtechnologies.com] website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
CONTACT FORMS (CONTACT US)
Use this subsection to note customer personal data is captured when someone submits a contact form on Apexx Technologies (https://apexxtechnologies.com), our contact form submissions for customer service purposes only, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
HOW DOES “APEXX TECHNOLOGIES” USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- For work, improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Sometimes Apexx Technologies asks for ratings and reviews of services or products.
HOW SECURE APEXX TECHNOLOGIES YOUR DATA?
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. The Apexx Technologies mostly uses safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. The Apexx Technologies regularly monitors systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
HOW DOES APEXX TECHNOLOGIES PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- The Apexx Technologies uses vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- The Apexx Technologies uses Malware Scanning.
- Cloudflare and SSL (HTTPS) certificate mostly use Apexx Technologies.
HOW LONG APEXX TECHNOLOGIES RETAIN YOUR DATA?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA ON APEXX TECHNOLOGIES?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE SEND APEXX TECHNOLOGIES YOUR DATA?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
DO APEXX TECHNOLOGIES USE ‘COOKIES’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- If you leave a comment on Apexx Technologies (https://apexxtechnologies.com) site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- In your internet searching browser, if you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
ANALYTICS – USE OF APEXX TECHNOLOGIES [HTTPS://APEXXTECHNOLOGIES.COM/]
Use of Google Analytics –
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT:
ACCORDING TO CalOPPA, WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
By emailing us to email@example.com
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES:
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- The Apexx Technologies fully monitors third-party email marketing services.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. And we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Protecting the privacy of the very young under 13 is especially important. For this reason, Apexx Technologies never collect or maintain information at our site from those we actually know are under 13,
The Apexx Technologies doesn’t use any part of structured to attract anyone under 13.
Last modification was made on 01 September 2021